Here I am again with my 2nd posting for today. ;-)
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN
FOR TODAYS' IN2STAMPS POSTING
I have an exciting Sneak Peek of September's Digi. Of course I've seen it already and I can assure you that it's adorable, like every design of the very talented Elisabeth Bell. OK, I don't want to tantalize you any longer.
Here is sneak peek No. 1. Do you have any idea what this new Digi could be???

The release of Elisabeth Bell's September Digital Stamp will be on September 10th at 7:00 pm Arizona Time. So this is something you definitely shouldn't miss! The Digi Bells DT will be posting its' creation on that day. For further information on how to get a chance to win this very cute stamp, make sure you visit The Digi Bells DT Blog.
I wish you all good luck and a wonderful weekend!
BIG hugs
Pati






Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen