I am happy it's finally the weekend. Today I would like to show you my card using an In2Stamps image called "Cute Littlebell" from their Elmit & Littlebell Collection. Isn't she just cute with her friend "Mr. Caterpillar"? For my card I have used this lovely swirl-embossed Design Paper, which I had for years and used for the first time. I like it a lot, since it gives a wonderful effect.



I have coloured the image with these Copic Sketch Markers.

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: In2Stamps - Elmit & Littlebell Collection - Cute Littlebell, Text is from Whiff of Joy.
•Paper: Yellow and lilac CS, Design Paper is from my stash.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black and Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Stickles are "Yellow", "Lavender" and "Cotton Candy", Pearls HH506 "Liking Lilac" from The Hobby House.
•Tools: Flowers are from The Hobby House, Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels Ten", Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Border "Double Loop".
BIG hugs and have a nice weekend!
Pati






5 Kommentare:
Hallo Sister
Ach ich bin begeistert. Deine Karte ist echt ein Traum und die Ecke mit den verschiedenen Papieren und den Bordüren ist einfach genial. Wirklich super idee. Natürlich hast du das Motiv wieder einmal mehr super coloriert. Einfach toll.
Hab euch lieb.
Besos
Ranita
AWWWW Pati this is sooo sooo soo cute, LOVE your border punch and the way you colored this cutie is just PERFECT!! What a GREAT card!
Wow...this is so pretty. Love the top right corner with the different papers and that border punch. Beautiful
Pati, what a gorgeous gorgeous card. Beautiful layout and I love the colour combo. Fabulous colouring. That embossed paper is to die for.
Congrats on being one of the Digi Bells. You will be an asset to the team as you do such awesome creations.
Hugs.
Norma
PHENOMENAL !! Ach hijita , was für eine wunderschöne Karte !! diese Farb combination , die borduren , coloration und Papieren ...einfach MEGA !!
Te felicito !
Les amo
Mamita
Kommentar veröffentlichen