Sonntag, 8. März 2009

Good evening everybody

My boss, for whom I worked for 8 years, unfortunately quit her job and is working now for an other University. Ohhhh, I very much miss her. She is one of the best thing that happend to my life. Well, everything comes to an end... But I still am in touch with her and from time to time, we also get to see each other.
Her sweet little princess will celebrate her 4th Birthday next Tuesday and therefore I did this card for her. Hopefully she will like it.


BIG hugs and thank you for stopping by
Pati

5 Kommentare:

Sonia hat gesagt…

Hallo Sister!
Ach du streber...die Karte ist dir super gelungen...gefällt mir sehr gut. Gratuliere!
Hab dich lieb
Ranita

Heidi hat gesagt…

This is so sweet. Love how you have colored the image. Great work

Hugs from
Heidi

betty hat gesagt…

die wird ihr bestimmt gut gefallen, ein supersüßes Kärtchen! auch die Karte für deinen Mann ist wunderschön geworden, tolle Farben! deine Colorationen gefallen mir sehr!
lg

Muñe hat gesagt…

Hallo hijita ;es war eine schöne Bastelabend !!und die Karte ist SUPER geworden !Freue mich
auf weitere abend mit Dir .
Te quiero mucho
Mamita

Tina hat gesagt…

total harmonisch und superschön!
glg, tina