Hello everybody
Today I have some wonderful news to share with you. This morning I went on Elisabeth Bell's blog and what did I see? I was one of the lucky 8 selected ladies to be on the new Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection Design Team. Ohhh my, I still can't believe it. Could someone pinch me, please?
I would like to thank everybody who crossed their fingers and who congratulated me. Today a dream has come true and I'm doing the happy dance already the whole day. *lol*
Above all I would like to thank Elisabeth for giving me this opportunity. I really feel honored and am looking forward to work with her and the other talented ladies.
BIG hugs
Pati
Sonntag, 15. August 2010
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)






11 Kommentare:
Hi Pati,
Congrats on becoming DT! I look forward to seeing your creations and working with you. Thx for the sweet comments! I'm so excited to be Guest DT :o)
xoxo,
Lori
C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S liebe Pati !!! Wow, ich freue mich soooooooooooooo für dich - irgendwie wusste ich einfach, dass ich dir den Link senden muss...
Von Herzen,
Monika
Congratulations and have fun!!!
Nathalie
Wahhhhoooo!!!! A huge Congratulations to you Pati!!!! I am sooo proud of you and ecstatic for you! Yayyyy!!!!!
Big Hugs,
Elise
FELICITACIONES !!!!!!!!!!!
Estoy muy orgullosa de mis hijas !!
Ich freue mich , jetz schon , deine neue Creationen zu bewundern!
Te amo tanto
Mamita
Just wanted to stop by and say congrats on making the Elisabeth Bell DT, I'm so looking forward to working with you. Your work is gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Wendy
Whoooo hoooo Pati... A big congratulations to you! I'm looking forward to working with you on the DT. Your work is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!
Big Hugs,
Lynda
Congratulations on being chosen for the EB Digi DT!!
Congratulations on being chosen for EB DT Call!!! Wow how awesome is that???
I saw your cards on the Kenny K blog and had to come over and tell you how much I love your work! Fabulous and very inspiring!!!!
Hugs Bonnie
congratulations Pati,enjoy your new post love Dorothy xxx
Herzlichen Glückwunsch und viel Spaß im DT
LG sonja xx
Kommentar veröffentlichen