I hope you had a good start into the new week. After I have received all Digital Stamps from Elisabeth Bell, I straight away had to start inking up one of this beauties. I tell you, I had such a great fun colouring her. For my first post as DT for the new Elisabeth Bell Digi Blog, I have used the stamp called "Sweet Sundae!! For me this cute darling was love at first sight. You can find her and many more adorable stamps in the Elisabeth Bell Digi Collection.


Here are the Copic Sketch Markers that I used.

MATERIALS USED:
•Stamps: "Sweet Sundae" from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection, text stamp is from Alota Rubberstamps.
•Paper: Design Paper is from my stash.
•Medium: Memento Dye Ink Tuxedo Black, Copic Sketch Markers.
•Embellishments: Stickles is "Star Dust", Ribbon and Pearls are from my stash.
•Tools: Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Corner/Border set - "Deco Shells".
I am entering my card for the Challenge:
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything goes
Thank you for stopping by!
BIG hugs
Pati






12 Kommentare:
WOOOWWWWWWW !! traumhafte Karte !Alles super passend ! Papier , Motiv , Text !! Fantastisch coloriert , TOLL !!
besos
Mamita
Liebi Pati!
Ui isch das spannend, scho dörf mer dini erschti Charte für din neue DT-Job bewundere... und u-schön, eifach genial !!!
Han dich gärn,
Monika
First of all, congratulations on your new position!! Second, what a cutie card! Wonderful coloring and I love the border punch!!!!
Have a wonderful day Pati!
Hugs, Dena
This is wonderful, WOWWEEE I LOVE the fun bright colors...What a SWEEEET card!
Das sit eine wundervolle Karte geworden. Die Coloration wie immer genial und alles passt so traumhaft zusammen.
LG
Katrin
Hallo Sister...
Was für eine traumhafte Karte....die Farben und das Motiv sowie alle Details sind einfach genial und wieder einmal perfekt aufeinander abgestimmt. Deine Coloration ist absolut genial und der Sketch einfach klasse. Hast dich wieder mal selbst übertroffen.
Hab dich lieb.
Besos
Ranita
What a wonderful card :o) The image, the papers, everything :o) Thanks for playing along with the SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x
Wonderful
jolie réalisation amitié
isabelle
Oh what a sweet card, love the image ans ice cream sound fun!!
Hugs,
Patricia
Eine traumhafte Karte...
Sehen wir uns nächste Woche auf dem Mekka?
Lieben Gruß Sonja xx
beautiful Patti,love the pretty colours have a nice weekend llove Dorothy
Kommentar veröffentlichen